MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flow Theme Free Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Can you please release a non-obfuscated version of flow.min.js?
(2020-06-03, 02:57 PM)hierocles Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please release a non-obfuscated version of flow.min.js?

Sorry, but flow.min.js was not meant to be made public for obvious reasons.

Regards,
(2020-06-03, 04:54 PM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-03, 02:57 PM)hierocles Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please release a non-obfuscated version of flow.min.js?

Regards,

It's not so obvious to me, considering your own license allows for altering and removing anything in the theme. It's kind of hard to do that when you include obfuscated javascript as the core element of the theme.

That's your choice, but it certainly goes against the open-source spirit of MyBB.
(2020-06-17, 03:55 PM)hierocles Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-03, 04:54 PM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,

It's not so obvious to me, considering your own license allows for altering and removing anything in the theme. It's kind of hard to do that when you include obfuscated javascript as the core element of the theme.

That's your choice, but it certainly goes against the open-source spirit of MyBB.

Hello,
In my custom license, when I say 'You can modify', I meant whatever possible for you to.

Lastly Mybb follows LGPL 3.0, which gives theme developers right to choose weather to reveal source code of their themes's library or not, that why its called lesser GPL.

Regards,
@HMR
Hi bro,
very nice theme.
is this theme responsive? if yes, how to make it responsive for mobile devices? i applied to mu forum, it shows full desktop view in mobile as well.
(2020-07-10, 02:43 AM)krishkutty Wrote: [ -> ]@HMR
Hi bro,
very nice theme.
is this theme responsive? if yes, how to make it responsive for mobile devices? i applied to mu forum, it shows full desktop view in mobile as well.

This theme is not responsive.
There is a responsive version of it but its unfinished and probably not compatible with latest mybb version.
(2020-07-10, 08:27 AM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi bro,
very nice theme.

There is a responsive version of it but its unfinished and probably not compatible with latest mybb version.

Thanks for the reply !  Smile
Wondering if I can modify the speed of the announcement ticker?
Wow, very resnponsive theme. I love this. thanks for share this.
(2020-07-10, 08:27 AM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi bro,
very nice theme.

please attach the Responsive version of this theme...
i love this theme 😍 ....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22