MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FiKa's Mods & Plugins - New Release - Tube Video Gallery v1.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
nunulka Wrote:Hey I just upgraded the Tube Video Gallery 1.3.1 to the new version but it made a mess in my forum.
Please look at the header of my forum

http://discovereuropetalk.com/vgallery.php

try to upload plugin files again. Maybe this can help u.
fika Wrote:
nunulka Wrote:Hey I just upgraded the Tube Video Gallery 1.3.1 to the new version but it made a mess in my forum.
Please look at the header of my forum

http://discovereuropetalk.com/vgallery.php

try to upload plugin files again. Maybe this can help u.

Just uploaded the plugin files again and it is OK now. Thank you for your help fika Big Grin
Wozzer Wrote:If a member is looking at the Tube Video Gallery, the location in the 'Who's Online' area gets seen as 'Unknown Location' although the link to the vgallery.php is correct.
Is there somewhere where I can change that to show 'Viewing Tube Video Gallery.

fika Wrote:you can edit online.php for that.

Could somebody assist me how to go about this. i.e what actual code to put and wherebaouts in the online.php
Have tried different edits - but can't seem to get it.
Thanks
When i go to the Vgallery admin page i get

"Warning: require_once(vgallery/mainfile.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gmodfana/public_html/forum/vgallery/admin.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'vgallery/mainfile.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gmodfana/public_html/forum/vgallery/admin.php on line 10"
Is it possible to restrict Unregistered Users from viewing my YouTube Gallery?
Also
can anyone assist me on the below?

Wozzer Wrote:
Wozzer Wrote:If a member is looking at the Tube Video Gallery, the location in the 'Who's Online' area gets seen as 'Unknown Location' although the link to the vgallery.php is correct.
Is there somewhere where I can change that to show 'Viewing Tube Video Gallery.

fika Wrote:you can edit online.php for that.

Could somebody assist me how to go about this. i.e what actual code to put and wherebaouts in the online.php
Have tried different edits - but can't seem to get it.
Thanks
I would like this feature too Wozzer, permissions to each usergroup

And manage/disable the Rating Video option could be great.

this mod is a great Idea but It slow down my forum a lot when enabled
Thank you very much for this plugin. I have installed it and it works great.

I have one question though, and please forgive me if it was addressed someplace else (I couldn't find any reference to this issue)...

How does one get rid of that number "15" that shows up on the Most Viewed and Recently Added video title on the gallery home page? I've looked everywhere in the files.

Thank you for any help on this.

Cris
crism Wrote:Thank you very much for this plugin. I have installed it and it works great.

I have one question though, and please forgive me if it was addressed someplace else (I couldn't find any reference to this issue)...

How does one get rid of that number "15" that shows up on the Most Viewed and Recently Added video title on the gallery home page? I've looked everywhere in the files.

Thank you for any help on this.

Cris

u can use this vgallery.php if you dont want to see 15 on videos home page Big Grin
(version 1.3.2)
I find a small bug in the you tube mod.

When you use the category button: http://www.ikf-forum.eu/vgallery.php?&op...eo_content

You see all songs from this category but clicking on the next (arrow) there are showed more categories.
Anybody can help me becuase I wanne use the songs for my own voting system from Eurovision Song Contest what starts this friday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17