MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FiKa's Mods & Plugins - New Release - Tube Video Gallery v1.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
i have this problem

MySQLi error: 1050
Table 'tube_video_version' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE tube_video_version (version varchar(250) NOT NULL default '') Type=MyISAM

in the php my admin its not exist!!!
Great mod. When will support for other video sites be implemented?

Thanks for the work.
wvoncannon Wrote:Great mod. When will support for other video sites be implemented?

Thanks for the work.

As soon as possible.thanks
When will this support uk you tube?
Also my version 1.1.1 don't show thumbnails and still has problems with the video not showing correctly. even when im using links for there global site?
plugin will be upgraded to a newer version in a month. thanks for using my plugin...

please report ur problems and opinions through P.M or email.

fika [at] vitadin.net
thanks...
You need to change the PHP Short Tags to proper tags. It breaks the script on a server that has them turned off (which is a good thing).

It's a quick fix, but someone w/out PHP knowledge would never figure it out.

Also, I noticed that if you type in a title w/ more than one capital letter, the script lowercases the rest of them. Manually editing it afterward fixes this issue.
1 more thing, in FireFox the ) is unaligned, in IE it works though.

I've attached a screenshot.
Soshite Wrote:You need to change the PHP Short Tags to proper tags. It breaks the script on a server that has them turned off (which is a good thing).

It's a quick fix, but someone w/out PHP knowledge would never figure it out.

Also, I noticed that if you type in a title w/ more than one capital letter, the script lowercases the rest of them. Manually editing it afterward fixes this issue.

thanks for your feedback. i will fix them in a month with an upcoming version of video gallery.

Wink
http://symphonicheaven.com/forum/vgaller...read&id=25

I noticed that the Date field heading isn't translated in the English version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17