MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FiKa's Mods & Plugins - New Release - Tube Video Gallery v1.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yes this Plugin still has security issues from what people are saying, so before downloading I would wait for FIKA to fix this
(2010-05-04, 05:39 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]does this plugin is still having the security leak?

Yes.
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I hope some one would assist me here. Sadly I didnt read about the security issues and the lackluster programing until after I installed.

I tried to uninstall this in the admin cp plug ins section, and got a db error. No big deal, I just dropped the 4 tables manually. I also removed all the php files for this mod from my server, however I can not get rid of the Tube Video Gallery links in my header. Can some one tell me what I would need to do to remove it as I actually have 2 links in the header area and its disrupting one of my styles.
Just edit the header template. I'm gonna report this thread and the download, since they aren't supported and thats supposed to be a requirement.

Xplorer4x4 i suggest you check out Xthreads and the video gallery mod for it.
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=559
(2010-12-29, 01:47 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Just edit the header template. I'm gonna report this thread and the download, since they aren't supported and thats supposed to be a requirement.

Xplorer4x4 i suggest you check out Xthreads and the video gallery mod for it.
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=559

Yes i found that out days ago :p I just thought it was replacing text on the fly rather then inserting it to the template.

As for xthreads, thanks but neither of these are what I wanted to begin with. I think the description here is a little misleading. Instead I am using Auto Media by Mario Heine as it accomplishes what I was looking for.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17