MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FiKa's Mods & Plugins - New Release - Tube Video Gallery v1.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Omg i'm dumb... Lol sorry i didn't notice that... Thanks very much Big Grin
Soshite Wrote:Would it be possible to provide a patch file for this update? I had to customize the core files to edit the template, and having to run a diff script would be very time consuming.

Or if that's too hard, at least note if there was any "big" bugs that were fixed in this release.

there is already an upgrade file... just run the upgrade script located in upload folder.

sitename.com/vgallery_upgrade.php

title added for every video file.
and added other video site's support.

these are the major changes.
Sorry me again... It seems i get that error again when trying to access the "waiting approval" page? I've ran the update script...
jcay Wrote:Sorry me again... It seems i get that error again when trying to access the "waiting approval" page? I've ran the update script...

what is your url ?
jcay Wrote:http://www.gaming-cafe.info/vgallery.php the url to the actual page with the error is http://www.gaming-cafe.info/vgallery.php?&file=admin

i couldnt see your page. there is only a blank page. Confused try to reupload files.
Ok did that but it's still happening... Sad
fika Wrote:there is already an upgrade file... just run the upgrade script located in upload folder.

sitename.com/vgallery_upgrade.php

title added for every video file.
and added other video site's support.

these are the major changes.

I was meaning that would there be an issue with the vgallery_upgrade.php file if I had edited core files (pretty much all of them)?
Quote:Hey,

Looks great, but from the 3 previous releases it has never worked, always get this error:

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY id' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM ORDER BY id

Could you help me out? Thanks Smile

Never mind, I seem to have fixed the issue myself. Some of the files in the vgallery folder have something like:
Quote:include("vgallery/include/config.php");
When they are already in vgallery/include.
I checked my error logs and changed all of those files.
jcay Wrote:Sorry me again... It seems i get that error again when trying to access the "waiting approval" page? I've ran the update script...

you must deactivate4 the plugin and remove on the Databank (PHPmyadmin)

the positions withe names beginning Tube_video....

i think ist´s morew than 5....

and you activate again the plugin its done....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17