MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FiKa's Mods & Plugins - New Release - Tube Video Gallery v1.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
spinning Wrote:OK, but I did make a search first (keyword tube).
And the only place where I found something about google was in this thread, believe page 7.
And that page did not get my answer.

I change the code from the google add, but get th
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/vgallery/read.php on line 121
is error:

changed linecode from 120 till 130 in the last read.php file

in a php file u should review ur code again. You cannot copy and past the code that you've taken.

or you can easyly change the publisher code, and all done... (publisher code starts with pub-......)
Codyp Wrote:How do you change the vgallery title. Right now it is this
Tube Video Gallery

you can change that from put_title.php, or you can change it by editing the tubegallery_index template which's in the global templates.
hi having a hard time with not sure if ive placed the files right

get these errors

Warning: include(vgallery/mainfile.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 10

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'vgallery/mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 10

Warning: include(vgallery/includes/lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'vgallery/includes/lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 12

Warning: include(vgallery/videocode.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 14

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'vgallery/videocode.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 14

Warning: require_once(vgallery/put_title.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 16

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'vgallery/put_title.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.arbi/animal1/movieboxforum.kruzzen.com/vgallery.php on line 16

help needed not sure what ive done but this is not installed ,right ? help pls Sad
Does any one no how to help with this ?
Well Ive place all the folder stuff to the corresponding folders. but the the bits that are not in folders Ive place on the forum root and not sure were the include goes ..thanks
an1mal Wrote:Well Ive place all the folder stuff to the corresponding folders. but the the bits that are not in folders Ive place on the forum root and not sure were the include goes ..thanks

Well, there's your problem. Read the error messages.

It says vgallery/FILENAMEHERE.php. That means it should be in /vgallery, not in the root folder of the forum. Wink

BTW, this isn't a chatroom / 24/7 live support. Wait and see if someone responds to your first post. FYI, triple-posting is frowned upon on most mature forums.
Soshite Wrote:Well, there's your problem. Read the error messages.

It says vgallery/FILENAMEHERE.php. That means it should be in /vgallery, not in the root folder of the forum. Wink sorry new to this ,could you make that simpler

BTW, this isn't a chatroom / 24/7 live support. Wait and see if someone responds to your first post. FYI, triple-posting is frowned upon on most mature forums.
true this not a chat room but look at the times between the posts, left at lest 24hrs for each post, standard for forums i believe, also feel have been patient
anyone
Anyone help with installing this ? pls
*facepalm*

I just gave the solution to your problem. You uploaded the files that should have went into /vgallery into / (the root of your forum directory).

Of course it's going to give an error if you did that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17