MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FiKa's Mods & Plugins - New Release - Tube Video Gallery v1.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Soshite Wrote:http://symphonicheaven.com/forum/vgaller...read&id=25

I noticed that the Date field heading isn't translated in the English version.

ohh ok thanks . i gotta have a look at my language file.
I'm in the process of editing the template to fit my website.

Might be a good idea to move the templates over to inside MyBB, instead of PHP files.

Like you can move the navigation links, but you can't *edit* them w/out going into the code. Maybe move stuff like that into the lang files?
Once deleted the tables!!! Now its not getting created again!!!

When I upload again it says MySQL error!!

Any Help??!!

EDIT: Usernames(sender) doesn't link to the valid profile!!! http://symphonicheaven.com/forum/vgaller...read&id=25

Try clicking the name Wilhelm

EDIT2: The time of comments don't get changed along with default forum time!! It is fixed!!
I'm gonna have to template that page, so I'll probably figure out what the issue is.

EDIT: Found a solution to some of the bugs, and some issues I couldn't find/figure out answers to.

1) The Comment/Order by Comments text is not in the lang file. I made an entry called IO_COMMENT and IO_ORDERBY_COMMENT, and replaced the Turkish text in the text_list function.

2) That issue is caused by two things. There's no $VALUEGOESHERE to point to the UID of the user, and I couldn't find anything to call the UID. I have that plugin that can use a username instead of the UID, so I changed the code like so around line 39 of read.php...

$senderson = "<a href=member.php?action=profile&username=$sender>$sender</a>";

3) Is the video download link supposed to give an error if you just click on it (instead of clicking Save As), or is that an issue?

4) The Turkish text shown for the "Date" field doesn't have a string in the lang file. I created IO_DATE, and refrenced it in the s_comments function in read.php.

5) Is there any way to change the date format used in the comments?

6) In the s_comments function, we have this code...

$hm_index .= "<b>"._IO_SENDER.":</b> <a href=\"modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&uname=$uname\">$uname</a>     <b>"._IO_DATE.":</b> $date ";

Obviously, it's needs to be member.php?action=profile&username=$uname. Unless this was hinting towards a future version that has "user" pages that show their latest comments/added videos/etc.

7) The "Send to a Friend" link points to a file called friend.php, which isn't in the ZIP file available for download. Therefore, that part of the script cannot work.

8) The size for the embeded YouTube videos should be around 419 x 350. As it currently is, you have white space around the video, which looks bad in a forum w/ a darker layout (like mine).'
Thanks for this awesome plugin!

I have found 2 issues... One the download link is pointing to google video's and therefore doesn't work with You Tube, is this fixable?

Also there is still some Turkish in there, i have found 3 bits of Turkish in regards of Comments. How can i change these to English?

Thanks for your support.
I managed to change the Turkish for the Comments on the "All videos" page but i'm still lost for the comments language in the video page...

I've managed to change the url that points to the google video's but only with one that can download the youtube video's.. You still have to put in the url for the video to download it... Is there a better way??
i couldnt find any way to download videos so i removed that feature but i ve added a feature that user can add videos from dailymotion,google,pikniktube,metacafe,izlesene...

and title bug is fixed

some other fixes are on the way.. Wait and see Big Grin
New release 1.3.0 is avaible at Mybb MODS . Have fun!
DOWNLOAD - http://mods.mybboard.net/view/tube-video-gallery-plugin
Following error with new release...

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT id, title, text, sender, hits, voter, vote, cid, type FROM tube_video ORDER BY hits DESC LIMIT 6
jcay Wrote:Following error with new release...

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT id, title, text, sender, hits, voter, vote, cid, type FROM tube_video ORDER BY hits DESC LIMIT 6

run the upgrade script sitename.com/vgallery_upgrade.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17