MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FiKa's Mods & Plugins - New Release - Tube Video Gallery v1.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
ehm....an other bug....

in search page if u write in textbox this code:
"><script>alert(document.cookie);</script>
u see your cookie Smile

for fix it change in search.php this code:
$query = FixQuotes(nl2br(filter_text($query)));
with:
$query = FixQuotes(nl2br(filter_text(htmlentities($query))));

u must use htmlspecialchars() or htmlentities()

Italian language AVAILABLE
I have attached lang-it.php
Arrgh!! I'm too late to come here. I have same ads case ty about remove that too.
but I thought to suggestion about adding enable add other video type options include remove 1.3.1. but this already gone to 1.3.1 by remove this only *sob*

I thought to suggestion to adding other like veoh,gofish,livevdo etc. in next version or create enable add new vdo sites option instead.

Too bad some of them I can't remember as I try edit add vdo sites in your plugin seem doesn't work it require code from that vdo sites. The other in your list appear url doesn't appear from new vdo sites that I add.
labyrinth , you can add more sites from the codes but you cant create a thumbnail from that codes you must find out it. Some sites like google, encrypted the image of video so you cant add some images of videos.

i hope you understand what i mean.
Big Grin

maybe later i can add an exteranl page for video sites. And admins can add custom codes for that. Just a thought but it may be , nothing is imposible in php. Toungue
Yes that's what I understand and right that's what I stuck both I still can't find it only add name. It's also hard to find even I source them out, each codes of them kind of special.
labyrinth, codes differ from one site to another. But you can generate the code from video embed codes... It is an easy way but you must still have to find out a way to display the preview image. Big Grin this is the hardest part i think, and also it takes time.
Hello again. Would it be possible to modify this mod so that if I post a video url as as forum post, it will embed the video ? If it isn't too much of hacking, I request pls let me know what code to add where. There reason is, I would like to use this mod togather with rss2post mod-that way the url will be auto posted, and video will be auto embedded. Thanks
You still never fixed the PHP short tags issue in the latest version. I found short tags in these files...

admin.php
read.php
search.php
includes/config.php
includes/lib.php
includes/str.php
language/lang-tr.php
language/lang.php

If the user has a modern server that disables PHP short tags (which it should), your script will be rendered useless, filling the screen w/ your code.

All it needs is adding a php after the ? in the first line for the PHP start tag. I remember saying something about this back in 1.0.0, and you've done it on some of the pages, so why 1/2 uses full tags and 1/2 uses short tags, I have no idea...

EDIT: The "yourmlar" text in the Categories page, which should be "Comments" in the English version, is also still untranslated properly.

There's also a double </a> in the IO_TITLE code in that same area.
Nilay Medh Wrote:Hello again. Would it be possible to modify this mod so that if I post a video url as as forum post, it will embed the video ? If it isn't too much of hacking, I request pls let me know what code to add where. There reason is, I would like to use this mod togather with rss2post mod-that way the url will be auto posted, and video will be auto embedded. Thanks
yes it is possible, i believe there is nothing impossible in php , if you think the way before.
but this can take days that i need a lot. but if i have time i ll think about that. Not only you asked for that, many people lookin for it.
Soshite Wrote:You still never fixed the PHP short tags issue in the latest version. I found short tags in these files...

admin.php
read.php
search.php
includes/config.php
includes/lib.php
includes/str.php
language/lang-tr.php
language/lang.php

If the user has a modern server that disables PHP short tags (which it should), your script will be rendered useless, filling the screen w/ your code.

All it needs is adding a php after the ? in the first line for the PHP start tag. I remember saying something about this back in 1.0.0, and you've done it on some of the pages, so why 1/2 uses full tags and 1/2 uses short tags, I have no idea...

EDIT: The "yourmlar" text in the Categories page, which should be "Comments" in the English version, is also still untranslated properly.

There's also a double </a> in the IO_TITLE code in that same area.

thanks for reporting again. i will fix them. ;P
an other bugs:
/forum/vgallery.php?&file=read&id='1
print a sql error
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''1 LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query: SELECT id, title FROM tube_video WHERE id='1 LIMIT 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17