MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change hosts successfully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
no.... there is only the POP3 server: mail.web44.co.cc, then a user name and a password! If you mean those things.. then ok!
thanks a lot dear..i have changed my host to follow this thread ..thanks again..
I got this error on top of my forum.
Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/mudkip/public_html/projects/inc/class_core.php on line 165
My forum is: pokemonsource.com
(2011-04-19, 08:10 PM)Akari Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error on top of my forum.
Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/mudkip/public_html/projects/inc/class_core.php on line 165

http://community.mybb.com/thread-85777-p...#pid627740
(2011-04-19, 08:46 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-19, 08:10 PM)Akari Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error on top of my forum.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-85777-p...#pid627740

Thanks! Big Grin
when i important sql to new database ....... say error

(2011-06-09, 08:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Error
There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unclosed quote @ 136
STR: `
SQL:
INSERT INTO mybb_posts (pid,tid,replyto,fid,subject,icon,uid,username,dateline,message,ipaddress,longipaddress,`

SQL query:

INSERT INTO mybb_posts (pid,tid,replyto,fid,subject,icon,uid,username,dateline,message,ipaddress,longipaddress,`

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

What to do???????
Thank you so much for this, I was so worried about buying my 'org' and now it's all fine.

Thank you very much.
Okok, so...

You see the whole, step 2.

Do I just fill in what I'd be filling in on my ftp?
The zlib library for PHP is not enabled - you cannot create GZIP compressed backups. ????
(2011-09-16, 12:48 AM)Mesmaroth Wrote: [ -> ]The zlib library for PHP is not enabled - you cannot create GZIP compressed backups. ????

Then create a plain text backup. Using gzip just makes the file smaller and the file transfer faster. It's not a requirement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14