MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
DennisTT Wrote:http://www.dennistt.net/mybb/demos/pr2/

That's a PR2 demo board I just whipped up. If there are any bugs, please let me know Smile

No perifferral ones yet.
Tochjo Wrote:The mybboard.com domain is currently unavailable, just like it was a day ago (however it was available in between, FraGe). This should be resolved shortly.

I thought it was my fault Toungue
I have two other domains which are not working, because there is some mess with the DNS, but I just tried it three or four times in the last few days.

Right now, its still not working, but I guess you know that Wink
No problem, I'll try later!

thx,
FraGe
k776 Wrote:Aharon, forums outside oif categories are no longer support. Put it in a category and it should be fine!

What a shame - my bbs is very small, just 5 forums, so using categories makes the index page and the navigation look rather cluttered. Why the change? it seemed fine before.

PR2 is looking good though - well done and thanks.
kaiser Wrote:Trying to fix slah error with the new posted one fix-slashes.php,but when i run it i get:
Code:
Updating 4
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'altezza dell'imamgine che mi mandate deve essere 640*480!!!! So
Query: UPDATE mybb_posts SET message=' Affinch� si rispetti la stessa dimensione per tutte le immagini dei membri, la larghezza e l'altezza dell'imamgine che mi mandate deve essere 640*480!!!! Solo n questo modo l'immagine ridimensionata sar� poi delle stesse dimensioni... quindi solo imamgini 640*480!!! ci� all! :blink: ', subject='' WHERE pid='5'

Any suggestions?
thank you
Any news on this?
thank you
PR2 seems like a very nice, stable release! Good job, devs!
loftx Wrote:
k776 Wrote:Aharon, forums outside oif categories are no longer support. Put it in a category and it should be fine!

What a shame - my bbs is very small, just 5 forums, so using categories makes the index page and the navigation look rather cluttered. Why the change? it seemed fine before.

PR2 is looking good though - well done and thanks.

It's because in PR2, the categories are separated again, and only the category templates have the Forum Name, Threads, Posts, Last Post header bar, so without a category, there wouldn't be a html table for the forum to be displayed in.
asdf1248 Wrote:I have produced 2 possible reasons for my problem:
  1. The files were only partially uploaded, and that's why the PHP files can't find a few items.
WS_FTP done that to me on numerous occasions... had to switch to AceFTP so I'd have hair left. Wink
Toungue The best ftp is FileZilla. It works and is so user friendly.
and its free!
Lucid Wrote:WS_FTP done that to me on numerous occasions... had to switch to AceFTP so I'd have hair left. Wink

SmartFTP does it to me sometimes. Pisses me off every time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14