MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
will themes from pr2 work with 1.00 gold release (gold as in final)
If I understand. there will be no fuder changes in that in final version. Just bugfixes.
heres hoping mate Toungue
CraKteR is right. The developers have been instructed not to add any more features between now and 1.0 final. Just bug fixes. So apart from a few import/export theme bugs, your theme should work.
excellent

and on the topic of bugs.. will the final release force it to save as xml or just keep loading the xml in the browser to save manually?
This is a great stable release, I can't wait until it goes Gold. Smile
I think it could do with a new skin, IMO. Redesign it. If you need any extra help, I could make a few images for you.
Since it's only bug fixes and no new features, how long do you estimate it will be before MyBB goes Gold? 1 Month? 2? 3? More *Gasp*?

EDIT: Maybe on the 25th/26th December... it would be a PERFECT Christmas present! Big Grin Toungue Wink
I remember reading that with the new system there was an option for the admin to manually activate new members. Any idea where this is? Or was it in MyBB Gold?
Admin-CP -> Board Settings -> User Registration and Profile Options -> Registration Method -> Administrator Activation Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14