MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massacre's Mod list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
i will get around to it later but i have been busy of late
Any ideas on the SQL error I'm receiving in the adminCP of the arcade?

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: session in /home/[color=red]******[/color]/public_html/board/admin/arcade.php on line 103
Does anyone who has the arcade installed have any ideas on how to fix the problem?

arcade work at pr2?
darkid Wrote:arcade work at pr2?
The arcade works with PR2. I had it installed before and it worked just fine, other than some minor problems. I'm doing a fresh install, because Massacre said he had an updated version that was less buggy... and am getting the error I outlined earlier.

And I'm not the only one: http://www.sshillet.mybbhosting.com/show...d=35#pid35

Well, I got it working with using the old admin/arcade.php file.

But now I'm having a problem with trying to add a game. Same problem I was having as before.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/******/public_html/board/admin/arcade.php on line 6385
Sad
Massacre acknowledged the error, but lent no ideas on how to fix it. Can anyone here lend some ideas on how to fix it?

http://www.sshillet.mybbhosting.com/show...d=39#pid39

Got the arcade working by deleting lines 6385, 6388 and 6391.

IMPAQ Wrote:Didn't work, but did fix the gallery, which, BTW... I wish had decent permission sets to it. Seems like everyone and anyone (regardless of being registered or not) can delete add and move images.

Anyways, I still am seeing the SQL error in the adminCP for the arcade.

EDIT: Made some changes to the gallery. Took some editting, but I got it to restrict guests from accessing admin controls and registered users from deleting categories and images.

What changes did you make to get the permissions right, I have the gallery working, but anyone can delete, move images too.

Thanks in advance.

John
Had to use if conditions to mask the settings links. Still sucks though because if a user wants an image deleted from the gallery, I'd have to delete it myself upon their request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26