MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massacre's Mod list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
redlabour Wrote:Is the Arcade compatible to v3arcade Games or IPBArcade ?
Ibproarcade games is what it is intended for.
* Now lets edit the Top Links menus
* Edit the 3 following templates (towards the bottom) toplinks, toplinks_admin and toplinks_member
* Add the following link to the toplinks, toplinks_admin and toplinks_member templates (or use your own style)
Quote:<li><a href="$settings[bburl]/arcade.php">Arcade</a></li>

# Save the templates

# Now lets edit the CSS
# Click the edit button for css
# Add the following to the top of the css template (this is the table borders for the arcade)
Quote:.arcadeborder{
background: $theme[bodybgcolor] ;
border: 1px solid $theme[bordercolor];
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
}

I can't find that template on my pr2. I'fve tryed to add this in header but nothing.
In the adminCP when I wont to set the arcade on every setting do an error: Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: session in /membri/ippcrate92/forum/admin/arcade.php on line 103
help!!!
I think you're supposed to add the css to your theme

goto edit theme and at the very bottom is a place to put in extra css.

Try it there.

Also, if you haven't noticed this mod is very buggy and not supported so you shouldn't really expect much help in getting it to work.
Lots of luck I've been trying to get help for over a week. I don't think a mod should be listed if it doesn't have any support, and if the support is no longer availible then any traces of the mod should be deleted.Sad
Not sure about deleted, but I think this thread shouldn't be a sticky. The modder doesn't support his modifications anymore.

I've been trying to debug the gallery system he released. He refuses to support it and has said he's abandoned it, so... I know how ya feel.

thks much for the help
my problem is the adminCP: in the arcade section i got this error when i try to configure it.
this is the error: Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: session in /membri/ippcrate92/forum/admin/arcade.php on line 103

Massacreeeee!
ok i am doing arcade test on mybb 1 i will post updates of whats working and what is getting fixed

[attachment=1741]
Massacre Wrote:1. Arcade 2.0

http://www.sshillet.mybbhosting.com/mods/arcade.zip
Is this fully tested, and do all features now work? (Including the tar's?)
The new arcade for MyBB Final?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26