MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massacre's Mod list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I installed the arcade mod and now my index page looks like this:

[Image: untitled34mb.png]

Any idea how to fix the toplinks?
Ok, everything is working greatly, except the following two things:

1) How do I remove the ugly white borders?
-See attachment.

2) How do I change the color of the black text in my other attachment?

Please help me out if you can.
-I think everything will be perfect if I can find where to fix these two problems.

Thanks. Smile
RaptorMoonX
jedk

try the vb3 skin it is in admin cp Arcade Main Settings
I prefer the other skin, but... even with the vb3 skin, I still have the problem with the black text that says "Newest Champions." Where can I change that at??
...(fortunately, vb3 gets rid of those ugly borders, though).

Also, the images next to each arcade game have a border around them (since they also link and haven't been set to border="0") - where do I go to change that?

I can't find where to edit any of this stuff.
its because of how your custom template is done but anyway there in the skin_ files in arcade/skins folder
My custom theme or whatnot uses no black or white whatsoever, though... so it makes no sense that I would have white borders and black text in those spots.
-As for fixing this stuff in the skin_ files, can you be more specific as to where? Because I don't see anything that'd fix these problems.
its something to do with your style i am using the one i installed mybb with and it works

skins are the template files
Sure, yours works fine in FireFox - so does mine.
-But in Internet Explorer, even your arcade has the same problems I've mentioned (but it isn't as noticeable on your layout, since you use the default colors).

And I know what skins are... I was asking 'where' in those files to fix the stuff I am having problems with, because I am unable to locate them.

Thanks.
i don't use FireFox
i have no idea i never have edited the templates

.arcadeborder{
background: #81A2C4;
border: 1px solid #0F5C8E;
padding: 0;
margin: 0;

see in that did you change the colours in that

but i will have a look in to it later
Yeah, I've set the appropriate colors for that CSS that you mentioned; however, it doesn't change the two problems I'm having.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26