MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massacre's Mod list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
wait. i need to download this
http://www.sshillet.mybbhosting.com/atta....php?aid=6
and i after i download this
i need to deleting lines 6385, 6388 and 6391.
Boring Dude Wrote:When I add a new game and add stuff in the 'Optional Info' it doesn't show all it says is Array
Which is why I told you to make the corrections through phpmyadmin.

darkid Wrote:wait. i need to download this
http://www.sshillet.mybbhosting.com/atta....php?aid=6
and i after i download this
i need to deleting lines 6385, 6388 and 6391.
If that's what I said, yes.

I've installed the gallery mod and recieve the following error when viewing gallery.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query_first() in /home/.bandmaster/megfaith/tempestnight/test/mybb/gallery.php on line 7
Here's my post about the Gallery including a link to where Massacre said he has shelved the gallery: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...9#pid28949

Again, why is this list even a sticky when the guy refuses to support his modifications? I vote it be removed along with other inactive modders, like Ozidave and Da Dude.

One should stand behind one's own work. I'll have to find something else then that will allow users to make galleries.
theflyingkitty Wrote:One should stand behind one's own work. I'll have to find something else then that will allow users to make galleries.
I totally agree. I think it's complete nonsense. He offers little to nothing in terms of support for his own modifications. Obviously, he takes no pride in his work.

I was hoping Coppermine would update their bridge to work with PR2, but they won't and I don't blame them one bit either. I'm afraid we won't see many (if any) modifications for and public acceptance of myBB until the developers finally (after what has seemed ages!) release a stable, final version of 1.0, despite the declaration of one of myBB's staff members that there would be no need to wait for a final version of 1.0 to develop modifications, because at this point it will be nothing but bug fixes.

Which leads me to the conclusion that Massacre isn't the only one not taking pride in his work.

IMPAQ Wrote:
Boring Dude Wrote:When I add a new game and add stuff in the 'Optional Info' it doesn't show all it says is Array
Which is why I told you to make the corrections through phpmyadmin.

oops I missed that bit out, looking at it thats a lot to do, just for say one game, but who cares I wanted games for my forum
Boring Dude Wrote:oops I missed that bit out, looking at it thats a lot to do, just for say one game, but who cares I wanted games for my forum
Yeah, it is a lot to do, but it's pretty much the only way I could get it working since Massacre doesn't care and refuses to support his own mods.

Im very disappointed.

can someone fix the tar problem with the arcade?

Thank you.

sorry about that i am just about to turn my pc off maybe for long time or forever going to go join the army

need to move on in my life need new start

asking mod or admin to close or delete this thread

this will be my last post on any message board
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26