MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massacre's Mod list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
The template files are in the yourboard.com/arcade/skins folder.

Take a look and play around with them to see if you can solve your issue.
I installed this mod, works like wonders. Plays game fine. However

this shows up on my index page

Notice: Undefined index: act in E:\website\phpBB2\forum\index.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\website\phpBB2\forum\index.php:12) in E:\website\phpBB2\forum\inc\functions.php on line 860

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\website\phpBB2\forum\index.php:12) in E:\website\phpBB2\forum\inc\functions.php on line 860

Also:
When tempting to put my score in, it asks me to login again, and when it does, it goes to a link to an index file that is non existant, which results in this page cannot be found.

Not sure what's going on there.. Thinking possibly that the URL link was not finished?
phpBB2?

no the forum is inside a phpbb2 directory..(phpbb2 had test posts, and wanted to do a conversion over to mybb using the test phpbb2 posts).. Remember im testing MYBB and any mods i come across in a test server environment before i try doing them on my real forums.
I read the instructions so i added it said to add it so I did. But thanks for letting me know that i shouldnt have added that.
Massacre Wrote:##########
Coming Soon
##########

4. Journal

Any update Massacre? Smile
building my battle system right now been tested on my site
just add Hide Hack to list
In hide mod, i haven't found acp/lib/class_parse.php file in my directory.Where is it?
I'm using 1.01
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26