MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massacre's Mod list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
i will update the download for the fix for that
Massacre Wrote:i will update the download for the fix for that
A fix for what?

And any ideas on when you will be releasing the journal modification? It looks fantastic. I'd love to implement it into my site.

Thanks.
does this mean you have fixed the arcade?
I get the following error after adding 11 images or more into a category when viewing that particular category:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: makepagelink() in /home/******/public_html/board/gallery.php on line 135
I also receive an error when naming a category like "IMPAQ's Gallery". Apparently the apostrophe causes the error.

Looks like Massacre abandoned the gallery modification. He said he dropped the mod because it had too many bugs and mentioned no plans on fixing it.

http://www.sshillet.mybbhosting.com/show...php?tid=27

My issue... why the heck is it still available for download?

I vote this thread be removed from sticky because it looks like he's not interested in supporting his modifications, release the ones he promised or making new ones.

It's situations like this one that frustrate me even further and goes to show that it's absolutely true that myBB has the inability to court more talent to it's base to expand upon the software through modifications.

What a waste of good forum software.

i Get:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: session in /home/mybbheb/domains/mybbheb.ultra-serv.net/public_html/Mybbheb/admin/arcade.php on line 103
i am going to but i am at uni
i CANT ADD GAMES!!
Massacre Wrote:i am going to but i am at uni
And I have a 9-5 job and a wife. Rolleyes

darkid Wrote:i CANT ADD GAMES!!
He doesn't care. If you haven't done so already download the updated admin/arcade.php from here: http://www.sshillet.mybbhosting.com/show...d=38#pid38 Make the changes neccessary to define the root paths.

After that I get a parser error, which Massacre didn't help on that either. I bypassed that error and got it working by deleting lines 6385, 6388 and 6391.

And to add games, I sent this to someone else. Give it a read:
Quote:Well, if you haven't gone already, go to the ibproarcade website and request admittance to their games forum. Once you get clearance you can download the arcade games. They come in .tar format. Massacre never did fix the tar loading problem so you have to do it manually. Upload the images into the images folder of the arcade folder. Upload the .swf file into the arcade folder. Then go into your AdminCP and click on add game. Copy the information from the php file of the game. Then hit Add New Game.

If you have any SQL issues (if you haven't already), be sure to read where I posted about what lines to delete in the admin/arcade.php file.

To change the descriptions, that could be done in phpmyadmin.

It's a pain, but Massacre never properly ported the mod and he has no intention on fixing it, so, this is the best I can offer.
When I add a new game and add stuff in the 'Optional Info' it doesn't show all it says is Array
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26