MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massacre's Mod list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Anyone here have the arcade saved and care to share it?

Massacre lost the files.

Thanks.
here

those may be buggy.

the tar upload and install do not work in admin control at all.

arcade-for-mybb-pr2.zip is last version I downloaded.
IMPAQ Wrote:I'm just waiting for a fix for the arcade and for the journal system to be released. Shy

Seems like Massacre is one of the very few making mods for PR2. Everyone else, well... is MIA. Sad

PR2 is still a beta release with bugs in it... I've got four mods, but I don't see any sense in putting them into beta software, and then have them broken when the "final' release comes out.
its not beta anymore PR now
and it does not take long to fix them up again
Massacre Wrote:its not beta anymore PR now
and it does not take long to fix them up again

Chris Boulton Wrote:Significant milestone to getting MyBB 1.0 out the door. 1.0 PR1 was an internal beta, 1.0 PR2 is now our internal and public beta.

Between now and the release of 1.0 we'll be accepting nothing but bug reports. No new features will be added in this time period.

I must have missed something, but this was the last report I have on PR2.
But did you read
Quote:we'll be accepting nothing but bug reports
If only small little bugs are fixed around the forum, that means the changes wont affect your mods much, if at all.
Questions on the arcade-
Does that latest release you just posted fix the tar issue?
And I remember in the RC4 arcade, there was an SQL error whenever you put an apostrophe in the game description. Is that still there, or have you fixed that?
k776 Wrote:But did you read
Quote:we'll be accepting nothing but bug reports
If only small little bugs are fixed around the forum, that means the changes wont affect your mods much, if at all.

So, you're saying there's no reason for people to wait to make and/or update their mods?
right now tar are not working sill trying to work that one out but you can add them in to the admincp without the tar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26