MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
This plugin works for Mybb 1.8. I tried in my own forum. But I think it needs further development for more efficiency. At the momenti t does reply only 1 specific answer to one specific forum. Several and random replies would be more useful. As a second thing, ability to r"eply to several treads" option would be even better.

Auto-Reply to a New Thread

This little plugin will automatically reply to a new thread in a specific forum. This is useful in Introduction threads and things. It adds a new settings group - you can alter these in ACP => Configuration => Auto-Reply Settings. You can set the Forum ID of the forum you want new threads to be automatically replied to, the user who posts the reply and the message. The reply message can contain MyCode.

The reply message can also use {username} to display the name of the person who just posted the topic.

Auto-Reply to a New Thread Download
(2018-03-03, 10:42 AM)bdemir Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin works for Mybb 1.8. I tried in my own forum. But I think it needs further development for more efficiency. At the momenti t does reply only 1 specific answer to one specific forum. Several and random replies would be more useful. As a second thing, ability to r"eply to several treads" option would be even better.

Auto-Reply to a New Thread

This little plugin will automatically reply to a new thread in a specific forum. This is useful in Introduction threads and things. It adds a new settings group - you can alter these in ACP => Configuration => Auto-Reply Settings. You can set the Forum ID of the forum you want new threads to be automatically replied to, the user who posts the reply and the message. The reply message can contain MyCode.

The reply message can also use {username} to display the name of the person who just posted the topic.

Auto-Reply to a New Thread Download

Re-read post #104.

I have a feeling that the author has abandoned those plugins. 

You can probably put in a request for someone to update all of those plugins to be compatible with at least 1.8.17.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12