MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
For the auto-reply mod, is it possible to have more than one message?
Can we have multiple forums and user IDs used for the settings?
Also, is it possible to have a delay before the message is posted?
So, uh, when's that MyNetwork plugin coming out? :o
When its ready.
It depends how fast I can get my work project finished. So far, I've written stupid amounts of code in the past weeks - I'm just over 125,000 at the minute. Not good.

A demo will be available shortly. Other circumstances are delaying a release, too.
It's been so long, i'm not even excited anymore Sad
(2009-11-09, 11:47 PM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]It's been so long, i'm not even excited anymore Sad

If you need to learn something about programmers, its that they work at their own pace :> It's your fault for getting hyped up about a project that was under construction :p
You misunderstood my point, i forgot about mynetwork after awhile, now that i saw this thread again, i was like o ya, i forgot about this, I'm waiting patently.
(2009-11-09, 11:51 PM)PHP_Paul Wrote: [ -> ]If you need to learn something about programmers, its that they work at their own pace :> It's your fault for getting hyped up about a project that was under construction :p

Toungue

Part of the problem is the amount of stuff I want to put in it. Facebook Connect is a right arse to say the least, and it's difficult to judge the right balance of timing, features and me being able to provide support for the things I release.

Needless to say, there'll be something available soon.
Hallo again
I downloaded the unanswered topics plug in - just one file, called new topics. I put that in my inc/plug ins folder, went to plug ins and activated - so far so good. Then I went to my settings to check for variables etc - and its vanished. No sign of a link in the settings called new topics.....are there any settings to adjust?

It does work - I just put the url in shown in the first post and found lots of elderly unanswered posts (whoops). It would be nice to see the settings though (if there are any).

PS I have managed to install loads of things no issues......I promise I am not stalking you or your plug ins....Shy
Hooray! I got it working on the unanswered post. Sorry to bother you.
Hey Tomm.
I'm willing if I can duplicate this plugin to have more than one auto reply into my forum. I would rename one to like plugin1.
Is it possible or it will mess my forum and the configurations?

Thank you.
Quote:Auto-Reply to a New Thread
This little plugin will automatically reply to a new thread in a specific forum. This is useful in Introduction threads and things. It adds a new settings group - you can alter these in ACP => Configuration => Auto-Reply Settings. You can set the Forum ID of the forum you want new threads to be automatically replied to, the user who posts the reply and the message. The reply message can contain MyCode.

The reply message can also use {username} to display the name of the person who just posted the topic.

Auto-Reply to a New Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12