MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
You have other issues, and i doubt you've buggered you board up that badly. Try making a new forum /whatever/ and see. If it works, buggered board. If not its host/plugin.
Quote:and i doubt you've buggered you board up that badly.

Some how I don't think I buggered my own board up as I followed all the designers instructions correctly, I guess it could be another plugin conflicting with this. I doubt very much it is my host, if it was then why when I installed all my other plugins they all work fine and I have installed another plugin from Tomm M's plugin collection and that works with no problem, who knows.

Just waiting on the coder now, hopefully there will be good news.
Can you list your plugins?
Here you go T0m, a list of all my plugins:

Registration Checkboxes Plugin

Admin Post Edit

Attachments On Reply

MyBB Benzer Konu Kontrolü (Ajax) (Similar Thread Checker)

Board Messages

Default Profile

Disable right click for guests

Easy Refer

MyBB eCellular

Email about new members

Google Analytics

Imprint Plugin

Marquee Plugin

Meta - Tag Plugin

Miss You Email

Modnotice

Extra Moderator Permissons

My Youtube

MyCodes Pack

MyIPN

MyPayPal

No ALL-CAPS in Posts/PMs

No. Topics Started

Permissions box!

Private Messages Admin

reCAPTCHA Plugin

Shadowbox.js

Shoutbox

Thread Viewer

Thread Count

Guests Warning

Welcome PM
I've uploaded this to my development one and it works perfectly, so the only thing I can think of is that there is something else affecting it. Without me taking a closer look at your forum setup, edit the plugin file, and change:

$plugins->add_hook("modcp_start", "modoptions_perms");
$plugins->add_hook("admin_user_users_edit", "modoptions_hooker");
$plugins->add_hook("admin_user_users_edit_commit", "modoptions_commit");

...to...

$plugins->add_hook("modcp_start", "modoptions_perms", 1);
$plugins->add_hook("admin_user_users_edit", "modoptions_hooker", 1);
$plugins->add_hook("admin_user_users_edit_commit", "modoptions_commit", 1);

Let me know how that goes... Smile

Also, just thought, please make sure you're editing the correct user(s). They must be apart of the "Moderators" group (or just have access to the ModCP). This will not affect Super Moderators or Administrators.
Great mods ...
(2009-09-02, 08:03 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Great mods ...

Shy

Most of them (and some of my newer ones that aren't mentioned here) are apart of MyNetwork Core. Hopefully there won't be much need for this thread for much longer... Smile
Unfortunately Tomm M, that didn't work, am at a lost now Sad
Would of been great to have this plugin installed as well.
Rapid, if you want to send me a PM with your forum URL and a test Admin account I could check it out for you.

As mentioned, this will be bundled with MyNetwork's Core, so you won't have to wait too long to get a newer version. Smile
Ok, probably best to wait for newer version, if problems with that then we can go down that route, any time frame on the new stuff?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12