MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
MattR,
This is a mistake I came across in my old days of programing. The test user made, only, two(2) (if my math is correct), threads but do to a mistake in calculation you got this:
['LONG INT' - 'Actual threads' = 'Result'] -> [4294967296 - 2 = 4294967294]
Because i don't use this plugin, I can't help you. But I'm sure you know a lot more then me in coding PHP.

Hope this helps,
Ori...
Added a new plugin - Auto-Reply to a New Thread. See the first post in this thread (or click here)

(I'm still working on the above! :p)
hey tom, you think you can add something, so we can put in {username} for the auto-reply plugin?
Done Smile Please re-download from http://community.mybboard.net/thread-443...#pid304754

If you've already installed/activated the plugin, you can just replace the file in the ./inc/plugins/ folder. You then just need to alter the message in the ACP Settings.
that's was fast, thanks
hmm, that's weird it dont work
Greetings mate,

I am trying to add icon next to thread count, but can't really find the place to add the code.

Can you please help me out in this matter?

[Image: 31151630.png]

Thank you.
Right at the evry bottom of the file, find <br />Topics: and put the code in there.
(2009-02-11, 04:00 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, that's weird it dont work

Just tested that plugin again, and it works fine for me on a 1.4.4 install...
Im going to reinstall it over.
(2009-03-09, 07:53 PM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to reinstall it over.
Hm, it worked fine for me..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12