MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yeah the file seems to be missing from the package.
what do I need to do for this to work?
Wait for Tom to add it back?? Toungue
ok so aside from tom's plugin is there any plugin i can use to prevent the moderators from using the profile editor?
Not currently. The problem was the change in language files from the different versions - I hadn't changed the actual plugin to tell it to look for the new file. Open the modoptions.php plugin file, and find this:

$lang->load("config_mod_perms"); // Showing error messages in case the language file isn't uploaded!

Change to:

$lang->load("user_users_modoptions"); // Showing error messages in case the language file isn't uploaded!

I've updated the download, and it's probably just waiting for approval by the Mods team. Remember to have the language file uploaded too.
thanks it works now
As an FYI, the Tread Count plugin can now be customized for local languages. See the first post for details.
Which variable do I use to post a user's thread count in his or her member profile?
You forgot Mytracker Toungue
(2009-08-01, 03:59 PM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]Which variable do I use to post a user's thread count in his or her member profile?

$memprofile['numtopics'], I think.

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12