MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Feel free to mess around with it if you want too, although I can't help you out at the moment. MyNetwork has a core feature add-on that allows multiple auto-message forums, so if this situation isn't essential, I'd wait for that...
(2010-01-12, 01:36 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to mess around with it if you want too, although I can't help you out at the moment. MyNetwork has a core feature add-on that allows multiple auto-message forums, so if this situation isn't essential, I'd wait for that...
Ok.
I just need to change the table names? Or what?
Do you have any estimate time of when it will be released?
Good luck on MyNetwork. I'm waiting for this.

Thank you.
You'll need to change the filename of the plugin and the _info function to match (e.g. if the plugin filename is hello.php, then the _info function must be called hello_info).

From there, you need to change everything that conflicts. For example, if the plugin uses the setting called use_message, then you will need to change that setting to something else.
Thank you. Got it to work.
The first plugin is not working
why?
Might help if you explain exactly how it isn't working so someone can actually help you Smile
I activate the plugin
I go to ACP->Users and Groups->Edit profile and settings for a user->Account settings and the settings do not appear
You need to be editing the account of a moderator - a user that isn't an Administrator or Super Moderator but has access to the ModCP.
Hi Tomm , for the unanswered topics and new topics ,
is it possible to exclude some forums by ids as it uses search.php
such further modification would be much useful for me Smile
Hi ranjani,

I won't be adding that functionality to the current version, but I'll change it for the MyNetwork feature that's been made.

To change it for now, open up the newtopics.php file, and find this line (around line 93):

$unsearchforums = get_unsearchable_forums();

Change this to:

$unsearchforums = get_unsearchable_forums();
$unsearchforums .= ",3,5,8";

Remember to keep a comma at the beginning of the string, and don't put one onto the end. Replace 3, 5 and 8 with whatever forums you don't want to search.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12