MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Perfect, thanks!

Is there a way I can use Yumi's PHP in Templates and Template Conditionals plugin to add {$memprofile['postnum']} + {$memprofile['numtopics']} and echo the total?
I've never used the conditionals plugin before to be honest, but I don't see why {$memprofile['postnum']+$memprofile['numtopics']} shouldn't work.
download it now, maybe next time you should give us a screenshot so we not like buying a cat in the bag.
What do you mean by "buying a cat in the bag"? You can try it in your localhost first, or try it in your test forum.
(2009-08-08, 11:26 PM)habs Wrote: [ -> ]download it now, maybe next time you should give us a screenshot so we not like buying a cat in the bag.

No, it doesn't serve any purpose for me. The advice I gave Jed K should work - it's basic PHP code, which I believe the conditional plugin allows you to do.

I don't see how you're "buying a cat in a bag". All my plugins are well explained, and do everything they are intended to do. Undecided
Hi, your Moderator Permissions plugin does not seem to work on my board, is there anything i could check to see why it isn't showing up where it is supposed to?

Oh and by the way, there is a spelling mistake in the plugin section, view screen shots.

Thanks
Try deactivating, unistalling (if needed) Deleting, re-uploading etc.
I'll have a look into it, Rapid. Until then, can you try what T0m suggests? I haven't heard of anybody else having these problems...
Also it could be your host.
Sorry, deactivated, un-installed, Deleted & re-uploaded. Still I don't see it show up Sad.
How can my host be preventing this plugin to work?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12