MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tomm's Plugins and Stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hey bro if you get some time, please do check this issue

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-48198.html

Thank you.
(2009-04-12, 05:58 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-10, 08:37 PM)DamYan Wrote: [ -> ]There's some bugs in these lines. Correct is:

$l['welcome_newthreads'] = "View New Threads";
$l['welcome_unanswered_posts'] = "View Unanswered Posts";

Thanks DamYan... fixed Smile
Theres alot of testing and work that goes into these plug ins
i dont know what goes into them more the developing or the testing for errors or all the support afterwords for not testing before releasing?

Tom is like a guru , at this stuff too!

good work Tom!Wink
It takes more time to develop than test+give support, trust me on that one.
taking into the consideration to learn it, among maintain it, its almost like the drug trade, supply in demand, cant have one without the other.
Just updating Thread Count out of Beta - when you install the plugin, it will automatically count how many threads the user has.

Benchmark tests were pretty good. It can skim through 4,000 users with 2,500 threads in 0.6 seconds on my localhost and update the database.

Download is in the first post of this thread...
Thx for updating the thread counts plugin bro. Its working fine, no errors so far.
Sorry to ask this, but as you have some English text hardcoded, I have to translate your code to Hebrew.
Inside this plugin you say "Topic". are "Topics" equal to "Threads" Or is it something else?
Topics = threads, it's just different terminology for the same thing - I'll be changing the language variables over the weekend (probably today); I just wanted to update getting the bug out of the way first...
The word itself, only, appears twice (lines: 42 + 110), so translation is/was easy.
I got this error when I clicked the account settings
[Image: mybberror.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12