MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RE: After 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009-04-07, 10:31 PM)Lachlan Wrote: [ -> ]I hope someday someone will make a forum that uses voice commands to navigate the site :p
I think that would be coolBig Grin Like: "goto: viewthread; 1"Big Grin
Or "search: bugspray" etc. Big Grin

Or even "SPAM SPAM SPAM HIM!!!" and the forum goes into spam mode and sends 2,000,000 spam emails to that user :p
(2009-04-08, 09:56 PM)Lachlan Wrote: [ -> ]Or "search: bugspray" etc. Big Grin

Or even "SPAM SPAM SPAM HIM!!!" and the forum goes into spam mode and sends 2,000,000 spam emails to that user :p
For the sake of user sanity, I would not suggest that much lol.
okay when would 1.6 MyBB coming ?
As is always said, when it's ready, it's released.
I would assume that when 1.6 and then 2.0 are released, that some plugin will NOT have to be re-written because their functionality would have been incorporated into the core of MyBB. Right?

I finally made a decision and jumped into MyBB land. I'm tweaking my forum right now before making a public release. But I decided to go w/ MyBB instead of going w/ IPB or vB. But I've been pleased so far with the behind the scenes stuff in MyBB, so it makes me really curious about what will be in 1.6 and 2.0.

Now if 2.0 will just get here by Christmas.... Angel
By 1.6, most plugins should break. By 2.0, basically all of them will. I plan on stating with 1.4x for a while after the 1.6 release.
Why are people already asking questions about 1.6 when 1.4 has only just been released. >.>
(2009-04-16, 04:49 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Why are people already asking questions about 1.6 when 1.4 has only just been released. >.>

we are very eager. people are always waiting for techological advancements
Just remember though guys, we're not miricale workers - and it takes time to develop and test these things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13