MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RE: After 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
But for now, i love 1.4 Wink
You should put an avatar of me for the default avatar in 2.0, I bet more people would use it Smile
I hope yall change the default theme, we need a new one Smile
Now that it's been posted on Twitter, I guess I can say that a new default is being designed Smile
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't notice Smile
Na that's ok, I just wasn't sure if I could openly say it but now that it's on there, I can. Hopefully everybody will like the new theme when it's here Smile
I wish i designed the new theme Wink
That makes a good idea, make a competition for mybb users to design the new theme Smile If you already have plans for the new default theme, why not have 2 of them and do the design competition Big Grin

Just a thought
(2009-03-10, 01:02 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It'll literally make me cry if anyone is still using 1.4 or 1.2 when 2.0 is released.Toungue

http://www.msghelp.net

Still running 1.00 RC.
(2009-03-12, 07:26 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]That makes a good idea, make a competition for mybb users to design the new theme Smile If you already have plans for the new default theme, why not have 2 of them and do the design competition Big Grin

Just a thought

That is an awesome idea
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13