MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RE: After 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yeah. It would be a neat feature Smile
(2009-03-25, 04:23 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]hey thats a good feature idea! make it where certain keywords a person PMs you will automatically move from inbox to the folder of your choice! im serious too!

Because some PM's may have keywords but aren't related to the filtering, you could cause the loss of legitimate PM's. It's quite simple to do, and can be whipped up as a plugin for those who want it.
(2009-03-25, 04:32 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-25, 04:23 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]hey thats a good feature idea! make it where certain keywords a person PMs you will automatically move from inbox to the folder of your choice! im serious too!

Because some PM's may have keywords but aren't related to the filtering, you could cause the loss of legitimate PM's. It's quite simple to do, and can be whipped up as a plugin for those who want it.
I know I'd definitely appreciate itBig Grin
Where'd that one post go, talking about the way how bugs are being left alone?
It was quite long. and I believe Imad posted it...
(2009-03-25, 08:03 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Where'd that one post go, talking about the way how bugs are being left alone?

Not sure if I ever posted a long post in this thread. Undecided
(2009-03-25, 08:05 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-25, 08:03 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Where'd that one post go, talking about the way how bugs are being left alone?

Not sure if I ever posted a long post in this thread. Undecided
I don't think you haveUndecided
Someone did! I read it.
Anyway.
What's the big fuss over 1.6?
We just got over a huuuge release, 1.4. I don't know how people can possibly be tired of it already!
frostschutz posted it and yea it's gone.
(2009-03-24, 06:23 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I also think the portal should be more customizable.

What more do you think it should do? I personally have no issues with that as is. I actually dropped MK Portal and Joomla and now just use the mybb portal. besides it is one less thing to update.

As for another comment i saw made in this thread about security i can say this is by far the best software i have used as far as that goes and yes i have used them all including the pay scripts and not to mention that typically anytime a exploit/issue has been found it was fixed/patched very quickly and or quicker then i have seen elsewhere. Smile
(2009-03-21, 04:16 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-16, 08:08 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-12, 07:26 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]That makes a good idea, make a competition for mybb users to design the new theme Smile If you already have plans for the new default theme, why not have 2 of them and do the design competition Big Grin

Just a thought
Hm. I don't really like this idea.. We have Justin. S for themesToungue

(2009-03-16, 11:39 AM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-10, 01:02 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It'll literally make me cry if anyone is still using 1.4 or 1.2 when 2.0 is released.Toungue

http://www.msghelp.net

Still running 1.00 RC.
0.o isn't that like..VERY unstable?Confused

You may have Justin S. for themes but you have others also willing to help theme for MyBB. They could all quit and let Justin take over though... :p

I really think this should be considered
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13