MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RE: After 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm sure the MyBB staff won't leave you in the dust Labrocca. They have tried to help the plugin developers in the past and I'm sure they'll help more with the rewrite Toungue.
It'll be fantastic, I still usually wait a while for themes to be updated and plug-ins to be created before I update but this sounds fantastic. Smile
(2009-03-31, 01:59 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be fantastic, I still usually wait a while for themes to be updated and plug-ins to be created before I update but this sounds fantastic. Smile
Yeah, that's the smartest thing you can do - is just wait to update if you have many themes+plugins.
I'm really curious about the new MyBB!
(2009-04-04, 11:09 AM)Shell Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really curious about the new MyBB!

we all are, but noone knows anything yet!
Indeed. Only the developteam knows more about it Toungue.
(2009-03-31, 01:59 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be fantastic, I still usually wait a while for themes to be updated and plug-ins to be created before I update but this sounds fantastic. Smile

Same with me.
I will mention one feature, and it's the asdafasdaf. Big Grin
(2009-04-04, 07:28 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]I will mention one feature, and it's the asdafasdaf. Big Grin
Oh, this feature should be amazing! I hope they implement it right!
(2009-04-04, 07:28 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]I will mention one feature, and it's the asdafasdaf. Big Grin

Oh em gee, I've been wanting that feature ever since I've used MyBB, it better be AWESOME! Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13