MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures [Latest Version: 2.0.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Its working again, its a code issue just needs one line changed.
Karl

Any idea on what line it is to change? i want this working, though the image wont work.

Steve
works great here changed the permissions works flawlessly now thanks very much for your work.
(2010-11-06, 06:51 AM)Karlitosway Wrote: [ -> ]Its working again, its a code issue just needs one line changed.

Which line, and what did you change?
Where do the users go to setup these advanced sigs? I don't see a setting in the user CP?
The filenames look pseudo-corrupt. Example: afsignatures.php is called Upload\inc\plugins\afsignatures.php. No directories were in there.
Are we allowed to change the text "advanced forum signatures" to our web url, or no? Its fine if not, i'm just wondering.
at matt yes yopu can just got the forum forum settings and look for the option Advanced Forum Signatures then click on that and it in there Big Grin
Dude. Awesome plugin! I'll try it out now. Big Grin
Sorry, I need help. I can not run the plugins in any form or signature.php file has errors tells me eh downloaded several versions and does not work please help. and sorry my english is a translator
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13