MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures [Latest Version: 2.0.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hey steven, a doubt, I see many users who use special characters, such as the user 17
http://www.emulegend.es/foros/member.php...ile&uid=17
Username: εdʛεωοο ᴆ
and so looking at the signature:? d ??????
http://www.emulegend.es/foros/signature.php?id=17

How do I add more characters?

Thanks
How can I add more users to use the signature, right now I'm the only one that can use it, lol.
Please help me.
After an extremely long wait, version 2.0.0 has been released! Check the first post of this thread for updated details, the changelog, and the download! Let me know what you think!

To designers: Please please PLEASE feel free to design new backgrounds - I'll package submissions up and release them on the first page!

To translators: Please help translate this plugin into your native tongue - a full language file is available in the download.
Great work Steven!
(2010-06-11, 10:25 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Great work Steven!

Thanks! Does everything seem to be working alright? I did my best to try to get all the bugs out but nothing beats a public release.
I'm not getting any text in the settings in the acp.
The options are there, but no text to go with them.
(2010-06-12, 01:46 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting any text in the settings in the acp.
The options are there, but no text to go with them.

Thanks for catching that; I messed up when I converted the strings to the language file. An updated download is available on the first post.
Thanks steven...waiting for mods site to validate the new download link.
(2010-06-12, 11:01 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks steven...waiting for mods site to validate the new download link.

I might remove the mod site listing and go with attachments again. Toungue I wanted the update functionality though... *sigh*
First post updated with approved download.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13