MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures [Latest Version: 2.0.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
well i have clicked save settings and it still not workign :/

The files extracted all into one directory
(2010-09-12, 02:38 PM)dmmcintyre3 Wrote: [ -> ]The files extracted all into one directory

That's odd. Must be the archive program I'm using. You'll most likely need to sort them by hand.

(2010-09-11, 08:18 PM)ryansstuff Wrote: [ -> ]well i have clicked save settings and it still not workign :/

Each user needs to press Save Settings before their signature will show. I do not know why the avatar's are not working but I'm experimenting further.
Thanks Steven that has worked Smile

Yer you need to fix that error with having to press save setting to get it to work to start of with,

Mabee you could put a thing saying activate custon signature? then all the options are shown?

Also if you could fix the avature issue that would be great and some people it work and some it don't :/
(2010-09-12, 05:03 PM)ryansstuff Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Steven that has worked Smile

Yer you need to fix that error with having to press save setting to get it to work to start of with,

Mabee you could put a thing saying activate custon signature? then all the options are shown?

Also if you could fix the avature issue that would be great and some people it work and some it don't :/

It might be the type of image they have. Do you have an example image that is not working?
[attachment=19850]

well one of my memembers just switched the signature on and it worked.
But people who have ever changed the avature dont work.

but that is the image i have that dont work
(2010-09-12, 06:04 PM)ryansstuff Wrote: [ -> ]well one of my memembers just switched the signature on and it worked.
But people who have ever changed the avature dont work.

but that is the image i have that dont work

Ah I found the problem. I'll be making some tweaks in the next few days so expect a release soon.
Version 2.0.4 has been released which fixes a few bugs. Please see the first post for the updated download.

I'm working on a newer version that supports more board statistics as well as a better control panel interface.
:s this is not working, i have put it all up and the plugin page still says 2.0.3 :/ it has not worked or the file you got up is wrong.
(2010-09-15, 12:30 PM)ryansstuff Wrote: [ -> ]:s this is not working, i have put it all up and the plugin page still says 2.0.3 :/ it has not worked or the file you got up is wrong.

Whoops, I forgot to update the plugin's version number. It's the latest though and should be working.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13