MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures [Latest Version: 2.0.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009-12-05, 09:55 PM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]not support UTF-8
text is unknown.

view

Weird. I'll look in to that. Thanks for notifying me of this!

EDIT: Version 1.1.0 has been released, adding UTF-8 support and url parameters and fixing a small bug.
Much better!
I swapped the download; I forgot to update the version in the plugin to prevent Version Check from pestering you. If you were the one guy that grabbed it, redownload it. Smile
I seem to have forgotten the most important URL parameters from the beginning! id is used to switch what user's statistics are shown. I've updated the online readme with the information.
Excellent plug-in! What should I do to replace the gradient background with a custom image?
(2009-12-10, 09:27 AM)Birch Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent plug-in! What should I do to replace the gradient background with a custom image?

That's coming in the next version. I realized I should add that functionality as the gradients can get boring. Smile
And when will you release it? Smile

Is there any modification we can do until the new version?
I'm working it right now, actually. I just finished the last line of code but I haven't it for functionality yet (I checked this thread when I came back to my browser Wink). If it works expect a release in a few minutes.

EDIT: Version 1.2.0 has been released, adding support for a custom background image instead of a gradient.
Thanks!
You are amazing, thanks once again, though UTF-8 conversion fails. It prints ?'s instead. Also it seems to have some php errors.
(2009-12-11, 04:14 PM)Birch Wrote: [ -> ]You are amazing, thanks once again, though UTF-8 conversion fails. It prints ?'s instead. Also it seems to have some php errors.

It seems to work fine for me. Could you give me more information and a screenshot?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13