MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures [Latest Version: 2.0.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I just downloaded the latest update which is 2.0.4 and it already told me to update it already. It's saying I have a 2.0.3 version.
(2011-02-02, 08:45 PM)JoshuaXiong Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded the latest update which is 2.0.4 and it already told me to update it already. It's saying I have a 2.0.3 version.

Probably because I formatted my server and forgot to throw those files back up. I'll fix it in a few. Thanks for letting me know! I'm thinking of doing an update to this plugin just to get a few things fixed.

EDIT: Just kidding, I forgot I removed Version Check from this. Read my notice in the first post.
This is a really legit mod! Just wish someone would feel free to make new backgrounds, lol.
not support UTF-8 (Persian)
text is unknown.

Quote:The image “http://forums.extenditude.com/signature.php?uid=2” cannot be displayed because it contains errors.
:/
Quote:Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(..) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/webs/Daehne/:/var/www/tmp/Daehne/:/usr/share/php/:/usr/share/php5/:/tmp/) - Line: 164 - File: inc/plugins/afsignatures.php PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny9 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/afsignatures.php 164 is_dir
[PHP] afsignatures_run
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 call_user_func_array
/usercp.php 45 pluginSystem->run_hooks

I get this Error every time if i enable Advanced Forum Signatures in my User CP.
(And it doesn´t work)
(2011-04-21, 04:25 PM)Lunak Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(..) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/webs/Daehne/:/var/www/tmp/Daehne/:/usr/share/php/:/usr/share/php5/:/tmp/) - Line: 164 - File: inc/plugins/afsignatures.php PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny9 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] afsignatures_run

I get this Error every time if i enable Advanced Forum Signatures in my User CP.
(And it doesn´t work)
Im getting the same error please help us Sad
(2011-08-23, 01:17 AM)MostWant3d Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-21, 04:25 PM)Lunak Wrote: [ -> ]
File Line Function
[PHP] afsignatures_run

(And it doesn´t work)
Im getting the same error please help us Sad
This is a problem with your server's configuration and not Advanced Forum Signatures. Contact your host and see if they can switch open_basedir in php.ini to off, or do it yourself if you can modify php.ini.

I'll dig up my dev files for this project and see if I can't fix the "image contains error" problems.
Hey guys, i am facing problem with this plugin..

After i install and activate this plugin, i log in with user id created by me and then i go to User control panel, but there i see broken image icon right to the "Current Signature" text. Please help me to resolve this..
(2011-09-28, 07:57 PM)devgolani Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i am facing problem with this plugin..

After i install and activate this plugin, i log in with user id created by me and then i go to User control panel, but there i see broken image icon right to the "Current Signature" text. Please help me to resolve this..
I'm a bit busy with other projects, but rest assured I'll get to AFS and touch up the code, if not rewrite it (again).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13