MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures [Latest Version: 2.0.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
is there any way to make more than one userbar?

I want to make 5 userbar with different style. So user can choose which one they like
Hang tight everyone, I'll be rewriting this from scratch in the coming week or so. The code is a bit unordered. Sorry for everyone having issues!
Excellent, thank you very much for this pluginBig Grin

The new version from the scratch when will be out/
(2010-01-10, 12:14 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]The new version from the scratch when will be out/

I just started work on it today and didn't get much done. I'm still pondering possible code structures and styles; I want to be able to easily update and manage the code.
@Zash (and others),
The problem is file/dir permissions in both './afsignatures' and './cache/afsignatures' paths. Change both to 755 (make sure that the font files get the same permissions).
OK, it works now (I changed it to 777 not 755) Smile I'm curious, how does it know which user is using it? Like if I logged out and logged in with another user, wouldn't it change the signature?
(2010-01-16, 12:46 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]OK, it works now Smile I'm curious, how does it know which user is using it? Like if I logged out and logged in with another user, wouldn't it change the signature?

Users have to use the id URL parameter to set what user's stats are displayed. I'm assuming you're user 1; the default, if no id is supplied, is 1. This is changeable in the settings.
Quick update guys: I reinstalled Windows a little bit ago and accidentally lost all my dev files. I'm starting to rewrite this again, so before I get in too far, now is the time to request/suggest features. Right now I've got one suggestion, which is to add the user's avatar to the signature.
(2010-01-26, 04:07 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Quick update guys: I reinstalled Windows a little bit ago and accidentally lost all my dev files. I'm starting to rewrite this again, so before I get in too far, now is the time to request/suggest features. Right now I've got one suggestion, which is to add the user's avatar to the signature.

Another suggestion: Don't know how hard this would be, but maybe by using a specific variable you could specify any custom fields? Smile
I had a revelation while daydreaming in class the past week to use a template system. Custom files with the structure of an INI file (easily parsed in PHP) that allows custom dimensions, placement, lines, colors, etc. So far I have a bare-bone class, but haven't "hooked it up" to MyBB yet.

Let me know what you think of this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13