MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Forum Signatures [Latest Version: 2.0.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Great mod, thanks for sharing !
[attachment=16500](EDIT: Excuse the bg image, it's pretty screwed up because I'm testing)

The ?'s are "Μέλος του" in Greek letters. Also if there are errors, they must be very small because I only get them when I turn off the image in the browser (or it's just me, the script works delightfully with no problems, except UTF-8)

If you are open for new features, you can always add an avatar display (inside the sig, a box for the member's avatars). That would be the best mod of its kind.
:/ an idea is

a banned system to bad users
i have a problem with this plugin, when active i get this

Unable to check communicate with version check server.
You're running a beta version of Advanced Forum Signatures.

and i go to the address of my forum "signature.php" and it was put into blank, why?
it will be by another plugin of statistics in signatures, that i have?

srry for my english xD, I use the google translator
(2009-12-14, 11:06 PM)ArmyZ Wrote: [ -> ]i have a problem with this plugin, when active i get this

Unable to check communicate with version check server.
You're running a beta version of Advanced Forum Signatures.

and i go to the address of my forum "signature.php" and it was put into blank, why?
it will be by another plugin of statistics in signatures, that i have?

srry for my english xD, I use the google translator

Espanol, no? Vea si puede acceder a este: http://www.versioncheck.phreakyourgeek.com/

Si ve "For compatible clients only." debería estar funcionando.

Between my Spanish knowledge and Google I think I said that right.
si, te salio perfecto lo que dijiste xDD!!

and yes, when i went there tells me "For compatible clients only." but in my forum still has the problem, i told you on the previous thread. your plugin does not work well in my forum, Talves has something to do that my forum is in a subdirectory?

View pictures
[attachment=16549][attachment=16550]

Help me T_T is very good your plugin
This is a very cool plugin Smile. Looks good so far and I hope it works just as good as it looks. Thank you Steven.
(2009-12-15, 04:25 AM)ArmyZ Wrote: [ -> ]si, te salio perfecto lo que dijiste xDD!!

and yes, when i went there tells me "For compatible clients only." but in my forum still has the problem, i told you on the previous thread. your plugin does not work well in my forum, Talves has something to do that my forum is in a subdirectory?

View pictures

Help me T_T is very good your plugin

There must be something wrong with your server configuration. I don't see anything wrong on my end and no one else has been having problems. Sad
Hi

I installed new version.
in First version letters were quite uncertain (unknow).
in This version question mark were instead letters.
Still is not compatible with UTF-8

Thanks.
Hey Steven,

I'm trying to install the Advanced signature onto my forums. http://www.swimforums.net/signature.php

It simply posts back the URL. I uploaded as required and activated the plugin. What next?

PS: I would love to donate if I can get this to work exactly how I want.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13