MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fassim Anti Forum Spam - updated v1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2013-12-19, 03:51 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-17, 01:31 AM)Ados Wrote: [ -> ]All I have to say is that this is an excellent plugin, Kevin!

Thanks! Hopefully I get a new update here before to long.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Thanks to you! Magnificent plugin, anything that helps curb out spam is always welcome by all of us.

Is there any chance you would consider coding this plugin for SMF (or do you have this plugin for other forum scripts?)?

When it comes to anti spam plugins, SMF is missing a plugin exactly like this one (not sure about other forum scripts if they have a plugin like this one).
(2013-12-20, 08:52 PM)Ados Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-19, 03:51 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-17, 01:31 AM)Ados Wrote: [ -> ]All I have to say is that this is an excellent plugin, Kevin!

Thanks! Hopefully I get a new update here before to long.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Thanks to you! Magnificent plugin, anything that helps curb out spam is always welcome by all of us.

Is there any chance you would consider coding this plugin for SMF (or do you have this plugin for other forum scripts?)?

When it comes to anti spam plugins, SMF is missing a plugin exactly like this one (not sure about other forum scripts if they have a plugin like this one).

Thank you! Currently we have a plugin for MyBB, vBulletin and ELGG. We can look into getting a SMF plugin.
Sorry guys, I haven't put out a update. I've been busy with a lot of other things, so I haven't been able to spend a lot of time developing. Now I have some time and I'm going to try to get this next update out. Few things that will be available in this update will be:

- Whitelist from MyBB Admin panel

- Show threats against your forum by showing what IPs, EMails and Countries that run multiple attempts against your forum.

-Show blocks and categorize them.

-Be able to submit your user database and run it against our spam database, this will allow you to see what users in your database are considered spammers, plus you will be able to move the ones you select to a different user-group to help clean up your forum, or just delete them, or do nothing.

If you're interested in beta testing, please let me know, once I get something ready to be beta tested I'll send it out and you can report back to me. Once its ready for primetime, I'll post it to the MyBB community mod section.

Thanks!
"Not currently giving out API keys."? Sounds like a great plugin im being hit with spam. Cant wait until I can get a key Rolleyes
(2014-06-03, 12:06 PM)steveny3 Wrote: [ -> ]"Not currently giving out API keys."? Sounds like a great plugin im being hit with spam. Cant wait until I can get a key Rolleyes

Whats your forum address and email?
Hey, wait 5 months to receive the API key.!
I've sent all the keys out that I got. PM me your email and web address.
(2014-07-04, 02:24 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]I've sent all the keys out that I got.  PM me your email and web address.

Hello,

We are a new international gaming community for mature gamers. We just hit 100 registrations and started receiving some spam and started looking into potential solutions to keep our MyBB forums clean.

Any chance to get a free Fassim API key for our community (dycoregaming.com) please?

Thanks and regards
Will this be updated to 1.8?
can i get API Key for my domian?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13