MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fassim Anti Forum Spam - updated v1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Private message me with the information and I'll take a look to why it was listed.
No good for me. I have dial up and get different IPs each time I connect, I just tried to register after installing and got the known spammer comment. and that was with the same IP I was using in the Admin CP

So sorry but if I cant register on my own forum then I'm not going to be using it.
(2012-04-21, 12:42 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]No good for me. I have dial up and get different IPs each time I connect, I just tried to register after installing and got the known spammer comment. and that was with the same IP I was using in the Admin CP

So sorry but if I cant register on my own forum then I'm not going to be using it.

I'll take a look into it and see what's going on.
How long does it usually take to get an API key? I signed up for one about 12 hours ago and have not received my e-mail.
Just sent it.
(2012-04-23, 01:40 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]Just sent it.

Thanks!
I updated my forum hours ago and suddenly I am getting a lot of spammers! I updated from 1.6.3 to 1.6.8. I don't think this plugin is working in 1.6.8 HELP!!!

The problem was that the upgrade deleted the API key, I was not expecting that. I put the API key back and I hope that will fix the problem. I sent kmoneil a PM and he responded moments later. Thank you kmoneil for a great plugin and great support!
I am waiting for a key for last three days, I know that this is a manual process. I appreciate your help kmoneil.. I also sent a PM to you.

Thanks
(2012-06-28, 05:00 AM)AjEe Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting for a key for last three days, I know that this is a manual process. I appreciate your help kmoneil.. I also sent a PM to you.

Thanks

I emailed you your key.
Thank you for providing the key. I am monitoring the behavior of the plugin. Although, the spamming is dropped dramatically, however, i still have to know about the legitimate users.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13