MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
* Euan T thinks Josh will go insane soon
* Euan T will continue to start plugins with "My".
* Wildcard changes his plugin's name to MyMentionMe just for giggles
Just a random question is there anyway to intregrate this plugin with my network yet?
I'm afraid not. I'll be working on this (and some of my other plugins)big time this Summer. Keep your eyes out here (and on my plugins site where I tend to announce stuff earlier).
Ok thanks i was just going to tryout mynetwork but i also use mystatus so if the two can be combined would be awesome. oh well just have to wait i guess who knows 1.8 might even be out by then.
It should be fairly easy to integrate. I haven't played with MyNetwork in a while but I'll take a look this weekend if I get a chance and build a module for it.
Ok that would be great,look forward to it,
Hey, I'm just wondering, where can I find status tag that's displaying on showthread? I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to remove "Most Recent Status" because it looks ugly on my forum. I installed it on 1.8 and it works perfectly.
(2015-02-17, 02:59 AM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm just wondering, where can I find status tag that's displaying on showthread? I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to remove "Most Recent Status" because it looks ugly on my forum. I installed it on 1.8 and it works perfectly.

Could you show a screen shot of what you are trying to remove.
(2015-02-17, 03:02 AM)Ben_Conway Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-17, 02:59 AM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm just wondering, where can I find status tag that's displaying on showthread? I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to remove "Most Recent Status" because it looks ugly on my forum. I installed it on 1.8 and it works perfectly.

Could you show a screen shot of what you are trying to remove.

[Image: UldrzYY.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12