MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Whenever I click "Link MyStatus and Twitter" I get this message from Twitter

Quote:There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

Any ideas why?
Have you seen the application token and stuff via the ACP?
(2012-04-19, 10:12 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen the application token and stuff via the ACP?

I set the Twitter Consumer Key and the Twitter Consumer Secret.

But I don't see anywhere to set the Token?
The token should be generated by twitter - the process going on behind the scenes is a 3 way process. I'll have to test the twitter connect function again and ensure it is still working - twitter may well have updated their framework or something.
(2012-04-19, 10:30 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]The token should be generated by twitter - the process going on behind the scenes is a 3 way process. I'll have to test the twitter connect function again and ensure it is still working - twitter may well have updated their framework or something.

Okay. Thanks a lot for checking it out.
Btw, create work with the plugin. It looks really nice, can't wait to try the Twitter API.
Thanks very much. Watch out for a few updates soon as I move to jQuery in order to work with 1.8. The long planned comments feature is coming soon along with flood protection.
Nice. I will keep myself updated in this thread Smile
Great plugin, I just installed it. Another +1 for hiding the status updates from guests. I'll look into doing that by myself for now though.
Looks like an interesting plugin euantor. I'll keep an eye out on it!
(2012-05-19, 05:15 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin, I just installed it. Another +1 for hiding the status updates from guests. I'll look into doing that by myself for now though.

Thanks. I should hopefully have a new version out by the end of next week with status comments, likes and the advanced permissions settings (including flood prevention).

(2012-05-19, 03:31 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like an interesting plugin euantor. I'll keep an eye out on it!

Thanks.

Also, who would be interested in facebook connection? I'm thinking of adding it to the twitter connection but don't personally have a facebook account to test with...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12