MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi,

Check the postbit_classic template, the variable should be in there Smile
(2015-02-17, 08:19 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Check the postbit_classic template, the variable should be in there Smile

Thanks! Your plugins are always so great.
No problem, glad you managed to find it Smile
(2015-02-17, 08:37 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, glad you managed to find it Smile

Found the variable, but it's not what I expected. It only have {$post['userStatus']} without "Most Recent Status". Should I look in MyStatus templates in order to find it or somewhere else?
From what I remember, that variable has everything in it. The "Most Recent Status" is a language variable. It can be changed from ACP > Configuration > Languages > English > Options > Edit Language Variables > mystatus.lang.php.
(2015-02-17, 08:53 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]From what I remember, that variable has everything in it. The "Most Recent Status" is a language variable. It can be changed from ACP > Configuration > Languages > English > Options > Edit Language Variables > mystatus.lang.php.

Ok, now that I know where it is, but I mean like remove it completely. Thanks once again though.
Just remove that whole variable ("{$post['userStatus']}") from the template. Or, if you just want to remove that string ("Most Recent Status"), set the language variable to be empty Smile
(2015-02-17, 10:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Just remove that whole variable ("{$post['userStatus']}") from the template. Or, if you just want to remove that string ("Most Recent Status"), set the language variable to be empty Smile

I already removed the string and also why is {1} in the language pack, too?
{1} is replaced with the actual text of the most recent status.
This is going to sound silly, and may have been asked already, but has this been updated for 1.8 yet? I have been looking for a plugin like this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12