MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
It would take a fair bit of modification if I understand your intentions correctly.
(2012-05-24, 06:23 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It would take a fair bit of modification if I understand your intentions correctly.

Ok thanks, so what sort of modification? Maybe something to do with the way the sql query is handled and template changes?
Yeah. Currently what happens is a query is executed to get all the recent statuses. The result is stored in an array which I loop through. While looping through, I parse the actual status, build the username profile link, format the timestamp etc then call the row template and append it to the existing list of statuses.

You could possibly achieve it by changing the template to be a div that is floated to the left and only fetch 2 statuses. You MIGHT be able to get away with just using some fancy CSS.
(2012-05-24, 06:32 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Currently what happens is a query is executed to get all the recent statuses. The result is stored in an array which I loop through. While looping through, I parse the actual status, build the username profile link, format the timestamp etc then call the row template and append it to the existing list of statuses.

You could possibly achieve it by changing the template to be a div that is floated to the left and only fetch 2 statuses. You MIGHT be able to get away with just using some fancy CSS.

Thanks! i shall have a play around and see what happens.

(2012-05-24, 06:32 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]The result is
You could possibly achieve it by changing the template to be a div that is floated to the left and only fetch 2 statuses.

So how would i get it two fetch only 2 statuses?
Will the next released version be for the 1.6.x series or the 1.8 series.
It will likely be for 1.6.x seeing as we have no idea when 1.8 will be ready.
Hi...
Is possible add the status in the portal?
how would we add this in one of my side boxes?

I don't care for it in the footer or header, etc..

Thanks Smile
(2012-09-01, 12:24 AM)::Leon:: Wrote: [ -> ]Hi...
Is possible add the status in the portal?

Not right now it isn't but it's a planned feature.

(2012-09-01, 02:46 AM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]how would we add this in one of my side boxes?

I don't care for it in the footer or header, etc..

Thanks Smile

Depends if you're using a plugin to show the side boxes. If you've just made template edits for them, sure you can. If you're using a plugin, it's a little more difficult.
1. How to do if we've made template edits for our side boxes

2. How to do if we've installed a plugin

Thanks, euantor, or anyone else who knows to Smile

Can I use {$lateststatuses} in both a sidebox made by a plugin and one I've custom made?

I would like the entire code to be on one side of my forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12