MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2012-01-23, 04:35 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I built a similar plugin for a customer a few days ago, it had "Like" feature integrated though, but I must say that you've few other things greatly setup-ed! Smile

Cheers Yaldaram. I do plan to add liking later on - along with commenting Wink

(2012-01-23, 05:57 AM)jerielm Wrote: [ -> ]nice plugin!

is it possible to limit members in updating their status to like every 30 mins only

It isn't currently possible, but I'll think about adding it if there's enough demand.
I've been searching for something similiar to this for a couple of days. Thanks.
Hmmm, every time I update a status it adds the status to the DB twice.

EDIT: the MyStatus javascript was in the headerinclude template twice for some reason.
Suggestions:

Flood time so you can only change your status every X minutes
Status editing
(2012-01-23, 02:33 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, every time I update a status it adds the status to the DB twice.

EDIT: the MyStatus javascript was in the headerinclude template twice for some reason.

That's odd - that shouldn't really ever happen (unless you used an old version of MyStatus and it's code wasn't removed correctly).

(2012-01-23, 05:17 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestions:

Flood time so you can only change your status every X minutes
Status editing

Status editing is a planned feature for the next release. Flood time has already been suggested too, so it'll likely make it in for one of the upcoming updates.

Also, I just realised a slight problem (thanks to Paul H.) where statuses aren't parsed for BBCode and smilies on the index and profile. I just submitted an update to the mods DB and pushed my changes to GitHub.
Hey, I edited the templates to the change status textbox is at the top, above the statuses. I'm no good with JavaScript, how can I have the new statuses appear below the textbox instead of above?
Make sure the textbox is above the tbody and it should work Smile
Ah, that did it Smile Thanks.
No problem Big Grin
Just fixed another bug found by Paul H. whereby the status delete button would show on every status below a user's most recent one. I've uploaded version 1.02 to the mods DB and pushed the changes, as ever, to GitHub.

To update, simply re-upload the file ./Upload/inc/plugins/mystatus.php and overwrite the old file.
every time i post a status it updates twice,how can i resolve.
BTB great update euan....plugin is awesome.
can u make a proportal sidebar compatible plugin too to show case latest statuses Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12