MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@envira check your header template to see if the MyStatus javascript is there twice.
Yeah, the likelihood is the JS is there twice as I've never encountered this issue. I'll give a ProPortal plugin a go too later, I just need to get hold of ProPortal first Wink
(2012-01-31, 02:44 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]@envira check your header template to see if the MyStatus javascript is there twice.

I have checked but there is no double script.
I have made a new theme and in headerinclude there is only one java script.

(2012-01-31, 03:04 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the likelihood is the JS is there twice as I've never encountered this issue. I'll give a ProPortal plugin a go too later, I just need to get hold of ProPortal first Wink
thanks in advance Smile
this is an epic release

Extremely odd. Could I have a link to the site where the plugin's installed?
(2012-01-31, 09:35 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely odd. Could I have a link to the site where the plugin's installed?

I'm guessing http://mimspace.com/index.php euantor Smile
Cheers Paul Smile
@envira: The mystatus.js is there twice. Previous versions inserted an actual script tag into the headerinclude template, but the new version inserts the variable $mystatusjs to make sure the JS is only loaded on pages where it's needed.
(2012-01-31, 09:49 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-31, 09:35 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely odd. Could I have a link to the site where the plugin's installed?

Thanks Paul and Euan.

(2012-01-31, 09:56 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers Paul Smile
@envira: The mystatus.js is there twice. Previous versions inserted an actual script tag into the headerinclude template, but the new version inserts the variable $mystatusjs to make sure the JS is only loaded on pages where it's needed.

Thanks Euan +1 to both Smile,thats one best solution.
I just overlooked Wink
BTB i would suggest well in future may be a page that has all feeds like in vanilla Wink
updates comments and so on Smile.
mybb needs something social like this.

plan for mynetwork integration too.
just a lot of suggestions lol.
(2012-02-01, 06:29 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-31, 09:49 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Paul and Euan.

(2012-01-31, 09:56 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers Paul Smile

Thanks Euan +1 to both Smile,thats one best solution.
I just overlooked Wink
BTB i would suggest well in future may be a page that has all feeds like in vanilla Wink
updates comments and so on Smile.
mybb needs something social like this.

plan for mynetwork integration too.
just a lot of suggestions lol.

I believe there was already an activity feed type plugin made by somebody recently. I wouldn't want to step on toes by writing another, but I wouldn't mind collaborating with the author to add MyStatus integration if I can find the plugin I'm thinking of Wink

As for MyNetwork, doesn't it have a status system included or something? I'm sure it was meant to.
(2012-02-01, 10:58 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there was already an activity feed type plugin made by somebody recently. I wouldn't want to step on toes by writing another, but I wouldn't mind collaborating with the author to add MyStatus integration if I can find the plugin I'm thinking of Wink

As for MyNetwork, doesn't it have a status system included or something? I'm sure it was meant to.

There is a profile comment like plugin.
If something like this is integrated with profile comments it would be great.
The my network is smooth,really,i wish to see you both working to get the best outcome Smile.

I'll contact the author and see what can be agreed Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12