MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I've got this installed and all seems to be well apart from getting three updates at a time but this was down to the js in the header include template.
Yeah, that's a known problem for users who used previous versions. I think I'm going to add a check in the activate function to remove excess calls to mystatus.js.
Great plugin! All that's needed is allowing comments (and possibly +rep or like) on status updates.
Comments are coming in the next version Wink I do also plan to add a liking system though I'd never thought about tying it into the reputation system - that could be a nice idea...
Plugins of this type should have easy placement in sidebars forum and portal. Very good plugin
You can easily place it in you sidebar so long as you're not using a plugin to create the sidebar Smile I'd never thought about the portal for some reason though. That's also on the to-do list for the next version now, thanks!
Sorry for the bump, but I would like to know if there's a way to disable guests from being able to even view the status updates.

- Haz
There isn't currently any way to stop them viewing them. I could add that but I didn't originally think anybody would want it. If enough people want such a permission option I can add it when I add the comments.
I want to hide from guests. I ended up doing an edit so they don't show to guests.
Well, two people wanting the feature sounds like enough for me. I'll add the option into the next version. I'm going to be releasing a minor version update in the next week or two anyway so expect to see it then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12