MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
euantor! I didn't now you were responsible for this plugin. It's pretty cool, thanks for sharing.
Thank you and no problem Smile
Facebook connection? No thanks, my Twitter account automatically updates my Facebook account's status whenever I update Twitter.
Fair enough. I'm sure a few people asked for it in the past though.
I looked at the index page and found {$mystatus_latest_statuses} , I then went to MyNetwork templates and tried putting it in the about tab in the profile page, and nothing shows up? are the plugins incompatible with each other?
MyNetwork doesn't currently work with any other plugins unfortunately. I will be releasing a MyNetwork module for this plugin and all my other plugins using a profile hook in the near future though.
(2012-05-20, 11:11 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]MyNetwork doesn't currently work with any other plugins unfortunately. I will be releasing a MyNetwork module for this plugin and all my other plugins using a profile hook in the near future though.

Oh right, thanks for the heads up! Smile
(2012-05-20, 11:11 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]MyNetwork doesn't currently work with any other plugins unfortunately. I will be releasing a MyNetwork module for this plugin and all my other plugins using a profile hook in the near future though.

I'm looking forward to this. MyNetwork is awesome. I started using it right after I had installed this, and then realized they weren't compatible. Looking forward to your MyNetwork plugins! =)
I started working on the MyNetwork plugin but it seemed to be causing problems with the Activity module for some reason. I'm going to have to take another look at it.
Hmmm just wandering, would it be possible to change the mystatus_latest_statuses_row so that it contained two status rows so i could switch statuses using jquery? So it diplays one row (one status) then it switches status.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12