MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyStatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
If you've made it just using templates, {$lateststatuses} will work just fine. If you're using a plugin, you'll have to modify it. I've never tried doing it (I always just use templates if I want a sidebar) but it should be possible.
I'm gonna try and mess with it then, will post back if anything arises Toungue
(2012-09-01, 04:46 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-01, 12:24 AM)::Leon:: Wrote: [ -> ]Hi...
Is possible add the status in the portal?

Not right now it isn't but it's a planned feature.

[Image: tumblr_m8s2a3XCDA1r06u14.jpg]

I will expect an update then. =P
I've been meaning to put out an update for a while Wink After MyAlerts goes gold I'll be giving this the attention needed.
Hello euantor,

Until now I figure that this is re-written version! I´ve been using your plugin since the beginning and I´m currently using v3.1

Any specific instructions for the update?...shall I deactivate only the old version or shall I have to uninstall it completelly before uploading the new one?

What would happen with the current status?.

Thanks.
You should just have to de-activate then activate to update to the latest version. Statuses should be kept too Smile
I'm having issues with this with IE, as I want my site to be cross-browserable.

Ajax is not working.

Hitting the enter key reloads the whole page.

It still takes the "new status" and updates the latest statuses, using IE reloads the whole page upon "enter."
Which version of IE are you using exactly? I'll look into it as son as I get my laptop back from the repair centre.
IE9

I'm not sure about other browsers.

Firefox works flawless, but at least in IE9...nada Sad
Ok, I'll look into it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12