MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Critique my New Thread page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nice job with this brad, I might have to use a couple of your ideas on the WD rebranding. xp Seems much easier to use and much less cluttered.
Looks kool,nice design,add some css3 gradients rather than the plain colors Smile
Stealing.
(2012-06-14, 11:01 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Stealing.

This is how I feel about half the stuff on your site, too ... difference is I don't know how to recreate it!! Toungue

Let me know if you want the template.

(2012-06-14, 10:55 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Looks kool,nice design,add some css3 gradients rather than the plain colors Smile

There's no gradients anywhere in my design. Gradients are great, but so are solid colors -- I don't think everyone needs to use gradients for everything.
I don't know why, but without a gradient it just looks unfinished. Maybe just a slight gradient on the red parts (#C00 to #B00?)...

Also, any reason for #CC0900 instead of #CC0000 (which can be trimmed down to #C00)? They're perceptively the same.
(2012-06-14, 01:42 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, but without a gradient it just looks unfinished. Maybe just a slight gradient on the red parts (#C00 to #B00?)...

Also, any reason for #CC0900 instead of #CC0000 (which can be trimmed down to #C00)? They're perceptively the same.

I don't agree, I think it looks great without a gradient.
I love it brad! Very nice

Only downside I can see is that it would be difficult to incorporate into a narrow theme.. but it works perfectly here and in many cases would look great

I may have to steal this idea for some later themes Angel
(2012-06-14, 01:42 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, but without a gradient it just looks unfinished. Maybe just a slight gradient on the red parts (#C00 to #B00?)...

I am using #CC0000.

As for gradients ... there's no gradients anywhere on my site. To suddenly start inserting gradients would look really out of place. It looks unfinished to you simply because everybody else is using gradients.
It looks great, well done brad.

Are you actually going to use these? Cause you redesigned the registration page too but never added it? Or do you plan to change them soon? Awesome work though Smile
It will all be launching as part of a redesign later this month, along with many other features that I will be detailing here in the hopes of inspiring some devs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11