MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Critique my New Thread page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I still really need to join your site to see this stuff in action. I've been meaning to for a while Wink
This version will go live July 1. I will document as much as I can about the changes I made here!

If I can get avatar upload and signature editing on this page as well, it will basically be the entire User CP Profile section compressed into one page.
(2012-06-19, 10:04 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Hope nobody minds if I dump WIP stuff in here ...

usercp.php

[Image: RjGUAl.png]
[Image: Y2t8El.png]

done with this plugin: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...271&page=1
They look great. You really are good at making myBB look better. You really should be on the team for layout ect...
I am always willing to accept such a position Smile
It looks quite nice, you've done a great job customizing.
I will make the templates available to admins I think will do good with them (such as yourself) and they should feel free to integrate them into their released themes. However, there is a lot of hardcoded language and reliance on plugins here, so it may not be good for a lot of people. This theme requires template conditionals to work.
I think the smilies should be integrated into the editor. It makes more sense in my opinion, and it'd also leave you tons more space to work with.
Probably a good idea. Not sure how to do it though. I would like to see it done by default in 1.8.
(2012-06-22, 05:48 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a good idea. Not sure how to do it though. I would like to see it done by default in 1.8.

Easy. Already on it.
Although my editor for 1.6 has smilies built in. Shy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11